- Registration of the presenting person is compulsory for submission of abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Indian Journal of Neurotrauma.
- Type of presentation [platform/ poster] will be decided by the scientific committee.
- Last date of submission is 15-May-2020, and notification of acceptance by 31-May-2020.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Presenting Person Category [choose only one]*
- Eligible for NTSI Award Paper [please check the guidelines at http://www.ntsi.co.in/ for eligibility]
- Young delegate < 40 years age from low and low-middle income country
- Nurse/ Physician Assistant
Abstract categories [choose only one]*
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- TBI – Surgery
- TBI – Intensive Care
- TBI – Rehabilitation/ Post Acute Care
- TBI – Prevention/ Epidemiology/ Trauma Systems
- TBI – Basic Science/ Laboratory Experiment
- Spine and Spinal Cord Injury
- Peripheral nerve and Brachial Plexus Injury